Milk-V Duo is an ultra-compact embedded development platform based on the CV1800B chip. It can run Linux and RTOS, providing a reliable, low-cost, and high-performance platform for professionals, industrial ODMs, AIoT enthusiasts, DIY hobbyists, and creators.
|Processor||CVITEK CV1800B (C906@1Ghz + C906@700MHz)|
|Storage||1x Mirco SD slot,1x SD NAND solder pad|
|USB||1x Type-C for data and Power,1x USB2 solder pad|
|Camera||1x 16P FPC connector (MIPI CSI 2-lane)|
|GPIO||up to 26 Pins available for general purpose I/O（GPIO）|
- 1GHz and 700MHz RISC-V C906 processors
- Integrated CVITEK TPU for smart detection.
- Supports H.264/H.265 video encoding, up to 2880x1620@20fps.
- Compatible with high-definition CMOS sensors.
- Programmable frequency output for sensor clock.
- Comprehensive ISP features for image optimization.
- Partial OpenCV library support with CV hardware acceleration.
- 16-bit audio codec with built-in mic input and output functions.
- Flexible network configurations with 1 Ethernet PHY.
CSI-2 (MIPI serial camera)
- Features a 16-pin FPC interface for 2-lane MIPI camera input.
- Operates I2C, CLK, and RST signals at a 1.8V voltage level.
- Milk-V Duo includes CV1800B chip with a 100Mbps PHY.
- PHY is linked to a 5-pin solder pad.
- External transformer and RJ45 socket are needed for Ethernet use.
- USB 2.0 compliant, backward compatible with USB 1.1.
- Supports various speed modes, Host/Device functionality, and transfer protocols.
- Expandable interfaces via USB Hub (up to 127 devices).
- Power-saving mode, supports HID devices.
- Functions as USB slave device with configurable software.
- USB Type-C for storage media access.
- SDIO0 is compatible with Secure Digital Memory (SD 3.0) protocol.
- Up to 26 GPIO pins on the MilkV-Duo 40-pin header provide access to internal peripherals such as SDIO, I2C, PWM, SPI, J-TAG, and UART.
- Up to 3x I2C
- Up to 5x UART
- Up to 1x SDIO1
- Up to 1x SPI
- Up to 2x ADC
- Up to 7x PWM
- Up to 1x RUN
- Up to 1x JTAG
- Single-sided PCB
- Dimensions: 51×21mm
- Thickness: 1mm
- Type-C port located on the top edge
- Dual castellated/through-hole pins around the remaining edges
- Can be used as a surface mount module or in Dual Inline Package (DIP) format
- 40 main user pins on a 2.54mm (0.1") pitch grid with 1mm holes
- Compatible with veroboard and breadboard
For support please post your issue on the Milk-V Community Duo Category.